If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from our Nottingham store, outlined below is our returns policy for purchases made in store. Please note this is not applicable to purchases online as these are in line with current distance selling regulations. In the first instance, if you do need to return an item, please do get in touch - either by visiting the store, by calling 0115 952 0039 or through our contact page. Once you have made contact we can then provide details of how to proceed.
We do not accept returns to our store by post, however we recommend that ANY items sent to us are sent securely using a registered or insured service as we can't be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit to us.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through our store Void Clothing, 38/40 Carlton Street, Hockley, Nottingham, NG1 1NN which is operated by Void Nottingham Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. For example footwear must be in its original box and have no signs of wear on the soles. If you have any questions regarding eligibility for return please do not hesitate to contact us.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned - where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like piercings, jewellery or underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Our standard in store returns policy entitles you to an exchange or credit voucher for the amount of the purchase if you simply change your mind about an item (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 28 days from the purchase date.
6. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, then you are entitled to a full refund as long as the item has not been ill-treated or used for a purpose other than that which it is designed for.
7. If you request a refund for a faulty item, you will need to provide evidence of payment. We issue a receipt with every purchase and it is recommended that you take this with you and keep it safe in case of any problems with your item. Most of the items we sell are available at other outlets and we cannot accept returns of items purchased elsewhere.
8. Once your return is received and inspected, you will be offered an exchange, credit voucher or refund if the item is deemed to be faulty. In the event of a refund being offered to you, your payment will be returned to you by the original payment method. So if you paid cash, cash will be returned to you, if you paid by debit or credit card then we can only refund the required amount back to the card you paid with. Your customer receipt will show which payment method was used for the original transaction. Just to clarify, we cannot refund a cash payment on a debit/credit card transaction.
9. Refunds back to debit or credit cards may take 7-10 days to appear back on your card due to processing by your card acquirer/bank. If it is not received in this time, get in touch and we'll investigate the matter and determine how to proceed.
10. As we are a physical store, if an item is purchased and a return is required we can only do this in store. We cannot send cash through the post nor can we refund an item on debit/credit card if the customer is not present. If you cannot visit the store within the time frame stated here, please do get in touch on how to proceed.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for an exchange if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
13. You have 28 days from the date of purchase to return an item. Out of this period of time we may not be able to offer you the opportunity to return your purchase.
If you require any further assistance on any of the points listed above, please do get in touch. It's important to us that our customers are happy with their purchase. We gladly receive feedback on our items, get in touch through our contact page. It's important for us to have as much knowledge about our products as possible - if an item doesn't meet your expectations or exceeds them, let us know!