If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase from voidclothing.net you can return it for an exchange or refund. Certain items cannot be returned due to reasons of hygiene unless there is a manufacturing fault with the item. In the first instance, please contact us via our contact page and we'll provide you with details of how to proceed.
We recommend that all items returned to us are sent securely using a registered or insured service as we can't be held responsible for items lost or damaged in transit to us.
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Void Nottingham Ltd.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. For example footwear must be in its original box and have no signs of wear on the soles. If you have any questions regarding eligibility for return please do not hesitate to contact us.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction. Sometimes suppliers and manufacturers may change the size/specifications slightly, we do try to keep our listings as accurate as possible.
8. Due to the differences in mobile phone and PC/Laptop screens, the exact colour of an item shown here on our site may be slightly different to the colour of the actual item. Also, as most of our suppliers are small/low volume manufacturers the colours/fabric/decoration of an item may vary slightly between batches. If there is a specific colour/item that you are requiring, please feel free to get in touch for more information. Wherever possible we try make our images as accurate as possible. If you feel an image doesn't match the item, please do get in touch!
9. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
10. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
11. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
12. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
13. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
For information on returns to our Nottingham Store, view our Store Returns Policy.